Meeet-Mitte, Friday, 30.11.2017, 09:00am till 5:30pm:
Imagine it. Your team has the skills and techniques they need to make the best decision. Practical. Mindful. Innovative.
It’s not impossible. In fact, it is simple. Once you know how. That’s where Dr. Edward de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats® come in.
This systematic method of thinking in a completely new and different way provides your team with the skills and tools that they can apply immediately! See results in days, not months.
It is a simple, effective technique that helps you become more productive. You and your team members can learn how to separate thinking into six distinct categories. Each category is identified with its own colored metaphorical „thinking hat“. By mentally wearing and switching „hats“, you can easily focus or redirect thoughts, the conversation or the meeting.
The difference between brilliant and mediocre teams isn’t so much in their collective mental capacity, but in how well they can tap into their collective wisdom and how well they function together.
After your team learns the skills behind the Six Thinking Hats® system, they’ll:
- Hold critical meetings without emotions or egos making bad decisions
- Avoid the easy but mediocre decisions by knowing how to dig deeper
- Increase productivity and even more important – be more effective
- Make creative solutions the norm
- Maximise and organise each person’s thoughts and ideas
- Get the right solution quickly and with a shared vision
The Seminar Agenda:
- Controversial and parallel thinking
- Getting to know the Six Thinking Hats
- Use of the Six Thinking Hats: individually, in conversations, in meetings
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Creativity methods: concept extraction, random entry
The seminar will be held in English.
[su_box title=“Your trainer: Hilke Ebert“ style=“glass“ box_color=“#d3d3d1″ title_color=“#383b37″ radius=“6″]
Thinking well together is a key skill for working well and successfully in a team.
In her work as a teamleader in international cooperation Hilke Ebert has always fostered this skill among her colleagues and cooperation partners. When preparing important decisions, searching for new solutions and exploring future scenarios, asking the “right questions” is the key to success.
She supports clients in developing these “right questions” for their context based on systemic management approaches – and the Six Thinking Hats® method, developed by Edward de Bono.
Since 18 years she uses the Six Thinking Hats® and is a Certified Instructor for de Bono Thinking Systems. [/su_box]
Termin: Tuesday, 30th of November 2018, 09:00am to 5:30pm
€ 600 – Regular Ticket + 19%VAT
The price includes
- Original de Bono Six Thinking Hats® training course material
- Certificate of Participation
- Welcome tea/coffee; sweet and savoury snacks and fruits with tea/coffee and soft drinks during the morning and afternoon breaks and lunch.
Pictures: all pictures and graphics: Hilke Ebert, certain rights reserved (CC BY 4.0)