Leadership for New Work
Meeet-Mitte, Tuesday, 6th of March 2018, 6:30 PM
Leadership for New Work Meetup
Leadership USED to be easy!
There was a boss at the top, and the whole organisation was shaped like a pyramid.
If you were the boss, you told others what to do and they had to do it.
That was Leadership , plain & simple!
But now… there is no pyramid anymore….
Organisations are changing, people are changing, work is changing and if everything else is now different, then leadership must also change.
With digitalization happening at a faster pace every day, with new competitors and products jumping into the market, and with a constantly evolving workforce, THIS OLD IDEA OF LEADERSHIP IS OBSOLETE, and we need to bring in leadership styles that work.
In this event, two leadership and organisation experts will take the stage and give you a crash-course in:
– What leadership styles you need to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution
– What skills you need to bring them into your organization
– How to do it
- What negative behaviours pressure and uncertainty trigger in people and what we can do about it
- What leadership styles we can use to counter those negative behaviours and uplift and motivate the whole organisation
- How we can apply those styles consistently and maintain the overall team spirit and motivation.
Appointment: Tuesday the 6th of March 2018, Doors open at 6:30 PM . Evening ends at 8:30
Entry: Small fee (voluntary) for the room (4-7€/person)
For Registration Sign Up at the Meetup group page
photos used with permission from Edoardo Binda Zane. Banner public domain (cc0), found at Pixabay