Meeet-Mitte, Thursday, 13th of December 2018, 6:30 PM:
Get your team to have better ideas in less time!
The weapon of choice, most time, is brainstorming – pretty sure you heard about it!
And quite rightly so: brainstorming is a wonderful tool.
But just like any tool, it only works if you know what to do with it!
There are different methods, structures and ways to get your team to brainstorm but…
what if I told you that there is SCIENTIFIC PROOF that the effectiveness of your brainstorming session does NOT depend on how to handle the meeting or the process?
Oddly enough, there is another component that comes into play when going through a brainstorming session that is much more decisive in terms of whether your session will be successful or not.
So to cut to the chase, in this workshop we will go exactly through what brainstorming is, does and how it works in our head.
Specifically, we will:
- look at the rules of creative thought, more specifically group creativity work
- compare different components that are able to create barriers to the success of a brainstorming session
- test and train your brainstorming skills and behavior and enable you to bring it all back to your team once we’re done
Edoardo Binda Zane, founder of EBZ Coaching is a communication and leadership trainer. He trains leaders, teams and individuals to communicate better, using skills from improvisation theatre, his own personal management experience, and research compiled by respected external sources.
He provides teamwork training for top-level companies and has developed a parallel career in 7-figure EU project management and improvisational theatre, performing internationally and studying with several top-level schools (UCB, David Razowsky, ComedySportz). He exploits contact points between these realities and uses them to transfer skills between them.
He is the author of two books:
- “Effective Decision-Making: how to make better decisions under uncertainty and pressure”
- “Writing Proposals: A Handbook of What Makes Your Project Right For Funding”
Date: Thursday, the 13th of December 2018, doors open at 6:30 PM. Evening ends at 8:30 PM
Entry: Small fee (voluntary) for the room (4-7€/person)
For Registration Sign Up at the Meetup group page